Please drop us a line below and we will get back to you straight away.
We Are Hiring!
Mid-Level 3D Visualiser
We are looking for a talented mid-level 3D visualiser to join our team.
The role will focus on creating photorealistic interior visuals for luxury hospitality interior design clients working alongside our 3D Director. In addition to bespoke interior visuals, we also have opportunities to work on exterior architecture, product visuals and 3D animations.
This will be a remote working position. You must be able to meet monthly in central London. We will offer training and guidance so our workflows are aligned.
Salary: competitive (negotiable based on skill level).
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. Your portfolio must include photorealistic interior visuals and a selection of furniture items that you have personally modelled. Please send a CV and a selection of work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are now closed but we are always looking for talented people to join our team. Please send us your CV and portfolio and we will keep it on record and be in touch when we are next hiring.
- In-depth knowledge of 3D Studio Max, Corona/Fstorm rendering engines and Photoshop.
- The ability to create complex 3D scenes with precision.
- Highly skilled in detailed 3D furniture modelling, from reference imagery or concept sketches.
- The ability to create complex lighting setups.
- The ability to create photorealistic high-detail materials from reference imagery.
- A keen eye for aesthetic composition.
- The ability to liaise with clients in a professional manner.
- Excellent time management skills, and confident in your ability to work independently under pressure to ensure deadlines are always met.
- Fluent in English